Sadly bullying doesn’t just happen in the playground, it happens in business as well and small business owners and entrepreneurs are incredibly vulnerable…but there are ways to protect yourself.
I’ve invited Jeanette Jifkins who is a commercial lawyer and dear friend to join me for a 90 minute webinar to discuss:
- What constitutes bullying in business?
- What is the difference between bullying and blackmail?
- How should you best address a bullying or blackmail issue when it comes up?
- What courses of action are available for business owners when faced with this situation?
- What legal documents should you have on your website to protect yourself in these situations?
- Are there any other options to protect yourself/business?
- 4 Questions to ask yourself to help decide which is the best course of action for you
- How to maintain your confidence, self-esteem and center of balance when you feel attacked
I encourage you to watch the recording of this webinar below and hope that...